Monday, January 9, 2012

Welcome To My Blog!

Greetings Readers,

     My name is Kalvin700! I have created this blog for the purpose of educating people on the most current ways to make money on runescape! As runescape is a dynamic Ggme, the methods of making money will change over time, as will my blog! On a day to day basis, i promise to update you all with the best content and methods for Runescape players looking to make gp, for players of all skill levels! If this blog proves succesful, i will open more blogs over my personal ventures as well as a blog that highlights the fastest and most practical methods for training skills! I hope you all enjoy my blog and my sense of humor (which should help me keep my sanity!), and after each visit to my blog i hope you learn one more piece of valuable information!

      -Kalvin700        

1 comment: